When renting dumpsters (garbage bin), a couple of things to remember.
- Advanced planning will reduce rental time to a minimum and ensure that deliveries and pick-ups are respected.
- Space must be available on your land, in your garage entrance, in the street (with a permit), or at key times, which may involve very short periods in urban areas. Tri-O-Bac makes every effort to ensure life is easier for you thanks to its express services for quicker pick-ups, thus avoiding parking and other complications.
- You must also plan for the type of trash you are handling, as well as the quantity.
- This is a list of trash that is excluded or visit our Recycling Guide:
- Tires and tires with rims
- Propane tanks
- Electronic equipment
With everything answered correctly, you are ready to reserve your dumpster.
Safe and secure delivery equipment, designed for the city
We provide top-of-the-line equipment so you can enjoy impeccable service, while making sure your property is protected during our dumpster deliveries. We use a trailer with a single winch system that provides mobility and power. It has been designed for east access to confined locations, and its three axles allow for better load distribution over the surface of your residence or lawn. Our trash bins have been designed for residential, commercial and industrial locations with restricted space, or for smaller quantities of trash. We also have dumpsters for dry materials.
Rent a mini-dumpster or regular dumpster (garbage bin) from Tri‑O‑Bac for the following jobs:
Our containers are open with a rear door providing easy access by foot, making loading easier. Tri-O-Bac is the perfect concept for your interior and exterior renovation projects:
- Roof (asphalt shingles)
- Renovation (bathrooms, kitchens, basements, etc.)
- Landscaping (turf, topsoil, stonework, etc.)
- And much more.
We take every precaution needed to protect your property and minimize the impact on your surfaces.
All you need to do now is choose the ideal dumpster to ensure your trash is disposed of in an eco-friendly manner.